Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Days of Healing



During the month of October, I will be participating in the Write 31 Days Challenge.The goal of the challenge is to choose a topic and write about it for 31 days. 

For the next 31 days, I will be exploring the subject of healing as found in the ministry of Jesus.  We will be looking at individual cases of healing in all four of the gospels.  I will also share about a few Greek words related to the subject of healing.  If I have time, I might explore what the epistles have to say about healing as well.

The people in these stories are just like us.  People are people.  They have the same universal needs and emotions.  Maybe our thinking is different throughout different cultures, but we are all the same on the inside.

I think the reason God included so many stories in His Word is because we find ourselves there. What I mean is we can easily become part of the story. We can imagine and understand. We can envision what it would be like if that happened to us. And thus, faith is born.

So, I want to explore the stories of healing in the ministry of Jesus.  They were a huge part of His 3 years of earthly ministry, and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). 

I hope you will join me as we explore 31 Days of Healing.

So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ.-Romans 10:17 (HCSB)

Day 1: Introductory Post



If you get healed while reading any of the messages in this series, please send me an email at bethlisteningtohim@gmail.com.  
*There are lots of writers writing this month in the category of 
Inspiration and Faithso head on over to Write 31 Days and check it out. Make sure you have a look at all the categories under the Linking Up tab. There might be something else there that would interest you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment