Friday, May 3, 2019

Five Minute Friday: Opportunity





Today I am participating in Five Minute Friday, where a group of writers get together and write about a one word prompt for 5 minutes.  Today's word is “Opportunity ”

Opportunity. What does this look like?


Everyday I feel like we are flooded with opportunities.


We can choose whether we decide to take them or let them pass by.


Often when we choose them, they will lead us down a new, unadventured path.


This week, my family had a new opportunity arise. At first it seemed like something small. But now I believe it was possibly an answer to a prayer that I had been praying.


We are looking around for opportunities to minister all the time I believe, but maybe don't recognize them when they come up


An open door, a question asked, an opportunity to help someone even in a small way, these are all opportunities to see God in our lives.


And these opportunities could possibly lead us down a path and change our direction. Maybe that's what God intends.


We are not building ministries. We are building the kingdom.

1 comment:

  1. I think you might be on to something here, Beth: "these opportunities could possibly lead us down a path and change our direction." Amen, indeed they can! May your opportunity grow alongside your hope and faith. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete