Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl




“Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older they will not leave it.”-Proverbs 22:6

I have daughters. One of my key responsibilities and joys in this life is to train them up in the way they should go. I am always seeking to increase my wisdom and knowledge as a parent. Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl written by author Dannah Gresh is a book that I believe will help me to achieve that admonition from the Lord.

Written for moms of girls who are in their tween years, Six Ways will help you gain insight into Biblical principles and teach you how to apply that knowledge in practical ways.

To read more of this book review of Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl, come on over to Wives of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment